Nourish Liver + Metabolism Activator + Balance Blood Sugar = A Major League Triple Play!
Dad Bod Burner... Summer Shred... Bikini Ready... it goes by many names, but whatever you call it we're ridding the body of toxins, balancing out sugar spikes and reving the metabolism.
What makes this combo a powerful punch?
1. Nourish Liver
Dr. Lisa O's Nourish Liver is a must have for everyone in our toxin filled society. Is your weekend pirating your health?😳 Too much happy in your happy hour?! 🍸🍸
Does living that tailgate life have your liver calling a penalty?! 🏈 🟨
It’s time for Nourish Liver support! It’s chocked full of all the goodness to help your liver thrive!
If you're looking for a natural liver support supplement, Dr. Lisa O Nourish Liver is the perfect choice. My unique blend of herbs and nutrients helps to cleanse and detoxify the liver, while also providing essential support for optimal liver health.
Dr. Lisa O Nourish Liver formulated with milk thistle, dandelion root, and turmeric root, which are all well-known for their liver-loving properties. Milk thistle is particularly effective in helping to protect the liver from damage, while dandelion root aids in detoxification and turmeric root helps to reduce inflammation.
But that's not all! We've also included schisandra berry extract, artichoke leaf extract, and glutathione in our formula to further support optimal liver function. Schisandra Berry extract helps to improve liver enzymes, artichoke leaf extract aids in bile production, and glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect liver cells from damage.
Take a listen to Podcast 100 where Dr. Lisa talks about toxicity and why cleansing is so important to bust through stubborn fat.
2. Metabolic Activator
This is the newest addition to Dr. Lisa O's line. The research behind the key ingredients are stellar. It helps with AMPK activation which means INCREASED FAT BURN. Research shows a 6% decrease in body weight/fat in an 8 week time period in comparison to diet and exercise alone. It also may help the hormones that control appetite, regulate satiety (feeling full) and reduce cravings. GLP-1 increased by 55% in studies while Ghrelin -10%. As an extra bonus, the ingredients were found to help key markers in maintaining a healthy heart: helping blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Participants in studies had an average of a 12% decrease in systolic blood pressure in six weeks and a decrease by 20% of LDL cholesterol as well.
Are you ready to:
- Burn Fat while sitting at your desk
- Support Optimal Blood Pressure Levels
- Reduce Your Cravings for Junk Food and Help You Feel Fuller Longer
- Jumpstart Your Metabolism so you can burn more calories without the time suck of hours at the gym
- Reach Your GOAL WEIGHT FASTER!
3. Balance Blood Sugar Support
Just two caps give you 1200 mg of the research backed powerful herb of berberine. Berberine has been studied for its ability to reduce blood sugar levels, improve cholesterol, decrease inflammation, support heart halth and weight loss and improve gut health.
Berberine is a compound found in several plant species, including goldenseal, berberis and barberry. It has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine to treat various ailments. Recently, berberine has gained attention as an alternative therapy for a number of conditions due to its potential health benefits. Here are some of the potential benefits of berberine.
1. Diabetes: Berberine has been studied as an alternative therapy for diabetes due to its ability to reduce blood glucose levels and improve insulin sensitivity. Studies have shown berberine can help lower fasting blood sugar, post-meal sugar levels, and hemoglobin A1c (a measure of long-term blood sugar control).
2. High cholesterol: Berberine has also been studied for its potential to lower levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, while raising levels of beneficial HDL cholesterol. One study found berberine had a similar effect on cholesterol as the prescription statin drug lovastatin.
3. Inflammation: Inflammation is a normal response to injury or infection, but when it becomes chronic it can lead to health problems. Studies have found berberine to be effective at reducing levels of inflammatory markers in the body, including C-reactive protein (CRP).
4. Heart health: Berberine has been studied for its potential to reduce the risk of heart disease. One study found berberine supplementation was associated with a reduction in total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides, as well as an increase in HDL cholesterol.
5. Weight loss: Studies have also suggested berberine may be effective for weight loss by boosting metabolism, reducing appetite, and decreasing fat absorption.
6. Gut health: Berberine has been studied for its potential to improve gut health by supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut and reducing inflammation. Additionally, berberine has been found to help reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).